- Anagram: Lift the Curtain
Jane and Weller go undercover as a world-class assassin couple to prevent deadly information from getting into the wrong hands. The intimate assignment draws them closer than ever. Meanwhile, David embarks on a solo mission to win Patterson back, and Tom Carter clashes with Mayfair over how to handle a dangerous individual.
- Sullivan Stapleton as Special Agent Kurt Weller
- Jaimie Alexander as Jane Doe
- Rob Brown as Special Agent Edgar Reade
- Audrey Esparza as Special Agent Natasha Zapata
- Ashley Johnson as Patterson
- Ukweli Roach as Robert Borden
- Marianne Jean-Baptiste as Deputy Director Bethany Mayfair
- Lou Diamond Phillips as Saúl Guerrero
- Ennis Esmer as Rich Dotcom
- Heidi Germaine Schnappauf as Kate Williams
- Allison Knight is introduced for the first time.
- Wiener Gemüts-Walzer - Op. 116 by Wiener Salon Ensemble, Elisabeth Haringer & Ilaria Pedrotti - (Jane and Weller dance while waiting for the seller)
- Where Is My Mind by Mindy Jones - (Jane removes her makeup; Saul is escorted to meet Bethany when he's shanked; Jane's housewarming party; Tasha rips up the listener; David is attacked; Tom gets a call; the gang arrive at the hospital)
- The episode's title is an anagram of the phrase "Lift the Curtain".
|Blindspot, Season 1|
1.01 Pilot • 1.02 A Stray Howl • 1.03 Eight Slim Grins • 1.04 Bone May Rot • 1.05 Split the Law • 1.06 Cede Your Soul • 1.07 Sent on Tour • 1.08 Persecute Envoys • 1.09 Authentic Flirt • 1.10 Evil Handmade Instrument • 1.11 Cease Forcing Enemy • 1.12 Scientists Hollow Fortune • 1.13 Erase Weary Youth • 1.14 Rules in Defiance • 1.15 Older Cutthroat Canyon • 1.16 Any Wounded Thief • 1.17 Mans Telepathic Loyal Lookouts • 1.18 One Begets Technique • 1.19 In the Comet of Us • 1.20 Swift Hardhearted Stone • 1.21 Of Whose Uneasy Route • 1.22 If Love a Rebel, Death Will Render • 1.23 Why Await Life's End •