- Anagram: In Almost the Last Place You Look
Patterson discovers a hidden message in the New York Times crossword and embarks on a tattoo scavenger hunt that leads her into danger; Oscar finally tells Jane more about who she was.
|Location: Waist, right side.||Meaning: Pointed to the Aldebaran star that led Patterson to a store with the same name.|
|After a series of clues as part of an anniversary scavenger hunt from David, Patterson realized that the bull's eye was actually a star called Aldebaran, which led her to a mentally unestable man who performed several murderers.|
- Jaimie Alexander as Jane Doe
- Sullivan Stapleton as Special Agent Kurt Weller
- Rob Brown as Special Agent Edgar Reade
- Audrey Esparza as Special Agent Tasha Zapata
- Marianne Jean-Baptiste as Director Bethany Mayfair
- Ashley Johnson as Patterson
- Imagine That by Patsy Cline - (Oscar shows Jane this, her favorite song)
- The episode's title is an anagram for "In Almost the Last Place You Look".
|Blindspot, Season 1|
1.01 Pilot • 1.02 A Stray Howl • 1.03 Eight Slim Grins • 1.04 Bone May Rot • 1.05 Split the Law • 1.06 Cede Your Soul • 1.07 Sent on Tour • 1.08 Persecute Envoys • 1.09 Authentic Flirt • 1.10 Evil Handmade Instrument • 1.11 Cease Forcing Enemy • 1.12 Scientists Hollow Fortune • 1.13 Erase Weary Youth • 1.14 Rules in Defiance • 1.15 Older Cutthroat Canyon • 1.16 Any Wounded Thief • 1.17 Mans Telepathic Loyal Lookouts • 1.18 One Begets Technique • 1.19 In the Comet of Us • 1.20 Swift Hardhearted Stone • 1.21 Of Whose Uneasy Route • 1.22 If Love a Rebel, Death Will Render • 1.23 Why Await Life's End •