On May 10, 2017 NBC announced the renewal of Blindspot for a 3rd season consisting of 22 episodes.
The third season of Blindspot will air on Fridays at 8pm and it will premiere October 27 on NBC.
- Season 3 will pick up 18 months after the events from the Season 2 finale.
- Sullivan Stapleton as Kurt Weller
- Jaimie Alexander as Jane Doe
- Rob Brown as Edgar Reade
- Audrey Esparza as Natasha Zapata
- Ashley Johnson as Patterson
- Luke Mitchell as Roman
- Ennis Esmer as Rich Dotcom
- Chad Donella as Jake Keaton
- Jordan Johnson Hinds as Stuart
- Tori Anderson as Blake
- Kristina Reyes as Avery
- Martin Gero, Director.
- Chris Place, Stunt Coordinator.
- Marco Lascari as Sullivan Stapleton's stunt.
|1||Back to the Grind||October 27, 2017|
|18 months after parting ways under mysterious circumstances, the FBI team is brought back together by a new crisis.|
|2||Enemy Bag of Tricks||November 3, 2017|
|As the team adjusts to their new dynamic and the new tattoos, they battle a dangerous foreign power that is trying to hijack a satellite.|
|3||Upside Down Craft||November 10, 2017|
|While Jane and Weller hunt down a collective of dangerous computer hackers, Patterson and Rich Dotcom must work together to hide an explosive secret from their past.|
|4||Gunplay Ricochet||November 17, 2017|
|As the team chases a deadly bomber who's terrorizing Manhattan, Jane uncovers a shattering secret from her youth.|
|5||This Profound Legacy||December 1, 2017|
|While Jane struggles to cope with a secret from her past, the team races to prevent an international crisis.|
|6||Adoring Suspect||December 8, 2017|
|The team goes undercover on a movie set to stop a terrorist plot with unlikely backers. Roman blackmails Weller with a horrible secret about Jane.|
|7||Fix My Present Havoc|
|Facing a threat within the FBI, the team is forced to run a covert operation out of Jane and Weller's apartment. A tattoo leads to a doctor with a deadly secret.|
|8||City Folk Under Wraps|
|9||Hot Burning Flames|
|10||Balance of Might|
|12||Two Legendary Chums|
The shooting of season 3 started on Tuesday, June 20 in Venice, Italy.
- Read more: S03 Locations
- Some scenes for the season were filmed in Rome and Venice, Italy, Australia, Barcelona, Spain and Marrakesh, Morocco.
- For the first time in the show, the events happen in summer on early episodes.
- Luke Mitchell will star in every episode of Season 3.
- Michelle Hurd announced that she's not returning to the show as a regular.
- Archie Panjabi isn't returning for Season 3, after being cast for a new tv show.
- Ennis Esmer and Chad Donella were promoted to recurring actors.