On May 10, 2017 NBC announced the renewal of Blindspot for a 3rd season consisting of 22 episodes.
The third season of Blindspot will air on Fridays at 8pm and it will premiere October 27 on NBC.
- Season 3 will pick up 18 months after the events from the Season 2 finale.
- Sullivan Stapleton as Deputy Director Kurt Weller
- Jaimie Alexander as Jane Weller
- Rob Brown as Special Agent Edgar Reade
- Audrey Esparza as Special Agent Natasha Zapata
- Ashley Johnson as Patterson
- Luke Mitchell as Roman
- Martin Gero, Director.
- Chris Place, Stunt Coordinator.
- Marco Lascari as Sullivan Stapleton's stunt.
|1||Back to the Grind||October 27, 2017|
|2||302||November 3, 2017|
The shooting of season 3 started on Tuesday, June 20 in Venice, Italy.
- Read more: S03 Locations
- Some scenes for the season were filmed in Italy, Australia and Spain.
- For the first time in the show, the events happen in summer on early episodes.
- Luke Mitchell will star in every episode of Season 3.
- Michelle Hurd announced that she's not returning to the show as a regular.
- Archie Panjabi isn't returning for Season 3, after being cast for a new tv show.