Season 3 of Blindspot premiered on October 27, 2017. It consists on 22 episodes.
- Season 3 picks up 18 months after the events from the Season 2 finale.
- Sullivan Stapleton as Kurt Weller
- Jaimie Alexander as Jane Doe
- Rob Brown as Edgar Reade
- Audrey Esparza as Natasha Zapata
- Ashley Johnson as Patterson
- Luke Mitchell as Roman
- Martin Gero, Director.
- Chris Place, Stunt Coordinator.
- Marco Lascari as Sullivan Stapleton's stunt.
|1||Back to the Grind||October 27, 2017|
|18 months after parting ways under mysterious circumstances, the FBI team is brought back together by a new crisis.|
|2||Enemy Bag of Tricks||November 3, 2017|
|As the team adjusts to their new dynamic and the new tattoos, they battle a dangerous foreign power that is trying to hijack a satellite.|
|3||Upside Down Craft||November 10, 2017|
|While Jane and Weller hunt down a collective of dangerous computer hackers, Patterson and Rich Dotcom must work together to hide an explosive secret from their past.|
|4||Gunplay Ricochet||November 17, 2017|
|As the team chases a deadly bomber who's terrorizing Manhattan, Jane uncovers a shattering secret from her youth.|
|5||This Profound Legacy||December 1, 2017|
|While Jane struggles to cope with a secret from her past, the team races to prevent an international crisis.|
|6||Adoring Suspect||December 8, 2017|
|The team goes undercover on a movie set to stop a terrorist plot with unlikely backers. Roman blackmails Weller with a horrible secret about Jane.|
|7||Fix My Present Havoc||December 15, 2017|
|Facing a threat within the FBI, the team is forced to run a covert operation out of Jane and Weller's apartment. A tattoo leads to a doctor with a deadly secret.|
|8||City Folk Under Wraps||December 22, 2017|
|As the team works together to take down a foe, Jane and Weller face a toxic secret that threatens to tear them apart.|
|9||Hot Burning Flames||January 12, 2018|
|After some personal strife, the team must find a way to work together to track down missing nuclear warheads.|
|10||Balance of Might||January 19, 2018|
|The team races to thwart a deadly terrorist plot with the help of Reade's journalist girlfriend.|
|11||Technology Wizards||January 26, 2018|
|While Jane and Weller partner with a mysterious man from Jane's past to find a missing person, the team races to stop an arms deal.|
|12||Two Legendary Chums||February 2, 2018|
|Weller and his former FBI partner reunite for a dangerous undercover mission while Zapata interrogates a past foe.|
|13||Warning Shot||March 2, 2018|
|A surprising visit from Nas leads the team to investigate a dangerous piece of technology that was stolen from the NSA.|
|14||Everlasting||March 9, 2018|
|When Patterson's investigation into a tattoo results in a horrible incident, she tries to figure out what went wrong but quickly realizes all is not as it seems.|
|15||Deductions||March 16, 2018|
|The team must decide whether to trust a prisoner who warns them of a dangerous plot. Zapata is caught between the FBI and the CIA. Roman and Crawford butt heads over how to handle a volatile situation.|
|17||Mum's The World|
|19||Galaxy of Minds|
|20||Let It Go|
- The series was announced for renewal on May 10, 2017 by NBC.
- The shooting of season 3 started on Tuesday, June 20 in Venice, Italy. Read more: S03 Locations.
- Some scenes for the season were filmed in Rome and Venice, Italy, Australia, Barcelona, Spain and Marrakesh, Morocco.
- For the first time in the show, the events happen in summer on early episodes.
- Luke Mitchell will star in every episode of Season 3.
- Michelle Hurd announced that she's not returning to the show as a regular.
- Archie Panjabi isn't returning for Season 3, after being cast for a new tv show.
- Ennis Esmer and Chad Donella were promoted to recurring actors.