- Anagram: Then Wait For The Adress
The team protects a young autistic girl with a tattoo connection and ties to a terrorist organization; Jane is conflicted; Borden and Patterson's friendship starts to bloom.
|Location: Inside of right forearm.||Meaning: The Ahmadis' family crest.|
|Tarek Ahmadi's daughter, Maya Ahmadi, drew the Ahmadi family crest on her notebook. The sketch was tattooed on Jane's arm.|
- Jaimie Alexander as Jane Doe
- Sullivan Stapleton as Special Agent Kurt Weller
- Rob Brown as Special Agent Edgar Reade
- Audrey Esparza as Special Agent Tasha Zapata
- Marianne Jean-Baptiste as Director Bethany Mayfair
- Little Town Shuffe by Larry Stephens - (Oscar gives Jane the USB drive for another mission)
- The episode's title is an anagram for "Then Wait For The Address".
|Blindspot, Season 1|
1.01 Pilot • 1.02 A Stray Howl • 1.03 Eight Slim Grins • 1.04 Bone May Rot • 1.05 Split the Law • 1.06 Cede Your Soul • 1.07 Sent on Tour • 1.08 Persecute Envoys • 1.09 Authentic Flirt • 1.10 Evil Handmade Instrument • 1.11 Cease Forcing Enemy • 1.12 Scientists Hollow Fortune • 1.13 Erase Weary Youth • 1.14 Rules in Defiance • 1.15 Older Cutthroat Canyon • 1.16 Any Wounded Thief • 1.17 Mans Telepathic Loyal Lookouts • 1.18 One Begets Technique • 1.19 In the Comet of Us • 1.20 Swift Hardhearted Stone • 1.21 Of Whose Uneasy Route • 1.22 If Love a Rebel, Death Will Render • 1.23 Why Await Life's End •