- Anagram: When It's Filed Away
In the shocking first season finale, Weller searches for the truth within a heartbreaking and confounding assertion. And while Jane reaches out to a former suspect for help with Oscar, the rest of the team struggle to help a friend.
- Sullivan Stapleton as Special Agent Kurt Weller
- Jaimie Alexander as Jane Doe
- Rob Brown as Special Agent Edgar Reade
- Audrey Esparza as Special Agent Tasha Zapata
- Ashley Johnson as Patterson
- Ukweli Roach as Robert Borden
- Marianne Jean-Baptiste as Director Bethany Mayfair
- François Arnaud as Oscar
- Jordana Spiro as Sarah Weller
- Trieste Kelly Dunn as Allison Knight
- Aimee Carrero as Ana Montes
- Franklin Ojeda Smith as Hobbes
- It's the only episode where the music from the main titles is different from the rest.
- It was Jaimie Alexander's favorite episode from the season to shoot.
- The episode's title is an anagram of the phrase "When It's Filed Away".
|Blindspot, Season 1|
1.01 Pilot • 1.02 A Stray Howl • 1.03 Eight Slim Grins • 1.04 Bone May Rot • 1.05 Split the Law • 1.06 Cede Your Soul • 1.07 Sent on Tour • 1.08 Persecute Envoys • 1.09 Authentic Flirt • 1.10 Evil Handmade Instrument • 1.11 Cease Forcing Enemy • 1.12 Scientists Hollow Fortune • 1.13 Erase Weary Youth • 1.14 Rules in Defiance • 1.15 Older Cutthroat Canyon • 1.16 Any Wounded Thief • 1.17 Mans Telepathic Loyal Lookouts • 1.18 One Begets Technique • 1.19 In the Comet of Us • 1.20 Swift Hardhearted Stone • 1.21 Of Whose Uneasy Route • 1.22 If Love a Rebel, Death Will Render • 1.23 Why Await Life's End •